Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Suran Underworld's "Aegir's Keep" compatible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Morrowind Summit, someone commented that the Aegir's Keep that comes with Suran Underworld may have conflicts with Silgrad Tower. Is this true?
It seems bloody unlikely.
Aegir's Keep is located south of Ebonheart. Silgrad Tower is located to the west of the bitter coast. They're in two entirely different directions.
I haven't heard anyone complain about the two mods being incompatible. But I know for a fact that some people love to speculate about mod incompatibility without anything really substantial to go on, which can develop into detrimental and confusing rumors and assumptions.

Feel free to try it out if you want, and please report your findings as to their compatibility. Smile
I've played using both mods, and yes, they're completely compatible. 100%. No conflicts.

Hm. This is my first post here in a while, isn't it?
Quote:Originally posted by SkyShadowing
I've played using both mods, and yes, they're completely compatible. 100%. No conflicts.

Hm. This is my first post here in a while, isn't it?

The first for five months or so, yeah. Which reminded me that I had forgotten to update your registration date and post count from your activity on the old forum, but it's fixed now. How did that "Skies over Morrowind" project turn out? I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with it. Do you reckon you'll want to mod with us on Oblivion? If so, any ideas on what you'll want to do? Smile
SOM failed miserably.

And yes, I would be very interested in helping with the Oblivion version of Silgrad. That is, if you guys have space available for when I get the computer version (my computer is horrible. I'd like to help, but without a good computer, I can't. I'm getting a good one eventually, then I'll get Oblivion for PC)
Oh... I'm sorry to hear about that. The name of that mod sounded tantalizing.

I'm sure we'll have space for ya. There'll be plenty of things to do for years to come. Give us a holler when you're ready to start modding and we'll find something fun that needs doing Smile