Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: End of the year crunch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the school year's ending, which means that every teacher i have is giving us more work and final projects, as well as final exams.

Basically, i'll be busy for the next couple weeks with a few essays, a project, and studying for finals. I'll be around, just not doing CS-work.

Once school's out for the year i should be back doing large amounts of modding (or even once i'm done my essay)

Just letting y'all know that i'll be less active for a few weeks is all
Strange, my sixth period (last 6 weeks of the year) is very relaxed for some reason, though every teacher is calling out in stress about some of the tests coming....
Im having the same problems as Seniosh, and that is also why my writings arent ready yet, when i got some spare time ill go further with em
My classes were planned out by the school from day one. I knew pretty much exactly what I needed to do, and by when. Still was a bit of a crunch getting the last things done, but it's done now. All that remains is a test in social sciences and then it's smooth sailing... for a few days, because I start a new class on monday that'll keep me on my toes throughout most of summer.
Same here >.>

May not even have much time this summer for anything because I have to begin my experiment for my Senior Thesis, and I may be getting an internship with a web design company.