Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Laments of the Violent Ape, One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[1ST]L[/1ST]aments of the Violent Ape, One

[Translated Cyrodiilic Version]

SCREAM! YELL! RAGE AGAINST THE FIRST SIN! SEEN IS THE PINACLE AND TAKEN BY FORCE IT IS. BURN THE WORLD.

Know that within the mulit-dimensional word-lies that Marukh spews unto the world, a secret truth lurks of the ascension that Merrunz gives unto us. To destory is to be the child of his goal, to see the tower that reaches up to his throne. Know it as rage.

I looked upon the world, as spoken to me by the Elder Folk, those who had seen generations pass, and accepted their place in the world, but forgot reason and beat their chests like drums to Marukh's Shouting of One.
I saw within this wrong doing, and so beat upon the world like a drum, upon the trees and the earth and the sky and creation. I went and found madness, returning with the words of Merrunz.
The Red God told me that my mind had sired a rebirth within his temple. Reborn was I as his son, sitting upon his throne seeing all that could be [destroyed].

Like a good son, I followed fathers lead and did his work.

[Image: rangoughone.gif]

'He who runs [the path] is wrong. He who swings [the path] is wrong. He who moves [the path] is wrong. Only when [the path] is not can we move forward.'

WE MUST CLEANSE THE WORLD SO IT MIGHT BE REMADE WITH A BETTER GOAL. CALL IT DESTRUCTION, THOUGH IT BE TRUTH. I AM NOT.
I like that illustration. :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Senten
I like that illustration. :goodjob:

Thanks Smile
I had to read it a couple of times to get it, but once I did it was great.

Very nice.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
I had to read it a couple of times to get it, but once I did it was great.

Very nice.

The jist of it is basically ascending via the Daedric route of Mehrunes Dagon Sphere (which he is all for, because it sets him loose from his throne, allowing him to jump again, even if only for a short while), sort of how you can mantle akatosh/lorkhan by becomming [part of] the entiamorph, but it's incredibly hard to mantle the true form of rage and destruction.

And the symbology of the picture I posted with it, is sort of mirroring Magnus's oringinal sight (being the first to see the tower), but inside of the middle instead being the supermundus (for that was what he saw in it's entirity and truest form), it's a five limbed being (representing both the five corners of the world, and an Imga/Rangough), with the being set alight among a dark sphere (which represents Rangough destroying Mundus, so that we can return to the first brush of anu and padomay, and Dagon can jump again).

It's all Vehkastical God-Logic, which you need to of studied at the University of Gywlim to understand Smile (though I'm sure that you, DA, will understand)
I definately didn't get the entirety of that from the writing itself, though I was in the ballpark so I think that's perfect, however, in order to get players reading into these texts atal I think we need to give them a few freebies, just couple, perhaps in a "commentaries" book?
I definately didn't get the entirety of that from the writing itself, though I was in the ballpark so I think that's perfect, however, in order to get players reading into these texts atal I think we need to give them a few freebies, just couple, perhaps in a "commentaries" book?

I wrote this awhile ago, which does help players to a degree understand it (even if it's a little confusing, and written from a Khajiiti perpective). However, what I think might work better than commentaries, is that we include a small tribe of Imga in Tenmar forest, and the Elder Imga can give the player lessons about their history (including Rangouh, and what he tried to do, aswell as about Marukh).
That could work, what sort of models would be required?
That could work, what sort of models would be required?

A model edit, and retexture of a troll to look like an Imga, set up as armour to be worn on an NPC would be perfect Smile And I can easily make up some some architecture, and other statics to be used alongside them.