Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Laments of the Violent Ape, Two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[1ST]L[/1ST]aments of the Violent Ape, Two

[Translated Cyrodiilic Version]

MORTALITY IS A LIE. INDIVI-DUALITY IS NOT. THE WORLD SPINS AND ALL REPEATS, TILL IT IS BURNT AND MADE SO THAT IT CANNOT REPEAT SO SAYS THE RED GOD, MERRUNZ. ALL IS DIVINE AND INFINITE, THOUGH WALLS ARE NOT. THEY ARE MADE MORTAL SO THAT WE MIGHT DESTROY, AND UNPLUG THE UNIVERSE AND LET IT DRAIN. COME UNTO ME AND MY FATHER, AND BEAT UPON THE WORLD-DRUM.

Emotion other than rage is useless, it is a lie that we live as we do, put upon us by Aedric tricks. We must destroy the world, in rage and violence so as to set free our souls in the world-river. Merrunz grants us his throne, so that we might make life better, eternal and great, without the confusion that Mundus is and makes us apart of.

The Red God did whisper in rage of what I was to do, and so I did, and listened after he spoke upon my mind with words that told me that all was posible. We are to make everything right again by unstealing what was stolen by the first man and his greed.
He told tales of battles with Sky-Dragons, and creatures now dead, however always thwarting because it was their nature to, and his nature to lose, but given upon us his task it is made posible, for we are without limitations, and so make the destruction without consequence, we are not held by the wheel, so we may spin it out of the control of the Aedraconian Tyrants whom keep us caged within their limbs.
He told me of polarity, and the first screams within the first unknown void of two things savage and chaotic, yet eternally oposite.

He told me of the word, spoken after the first two, added to make things whole by making something that wasn't. I AM NOT. He repeated them to me, as if they were holy things that burnt through all of existence, and even the places that are not and do not.

[Image: rangoughtwoat4.gif]

'Everything is equal. Everything will react. Unbalancing the equation causes chaos, ending in destruction of the words by something said that shouldn't be. The word of rebellion against what was first. I AM, but I AM NOT.'

KNOW THE HEART OF YOUR ENEMY. KNOW THAT HE IS THE PRODUCT OF THE BRUSH STROKE, AN ACT OF CREATION. TO DESTROY HIM WHOLEY IS TO APPEASE OUR SAVIOR. FORCE HIM TO SPEAK THE WORD. MAKE HIM SEE THAT HE IS NOT.