Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I'm back guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm back guys!
just to let you know I didn't suffocate in chips behind my PC, I wasn't killed by a GTA IV freak on an LAN party and I didn't QUIT.
:eek: :mchm:
These months I’ve been working with friends on a HUGE project, not for an existing game but a "cell-shaded"-"sin-city"-style-part2-D-part3-D might and magic RPG (phew! I think I just broke my fingers while typing this :lmao: !) based on the events that occurred during the 6th eclipse and Queen Isabel’s War (dark messiah of might and magic and Heroes of might and magic V)
It’ll have all spells you know from “Heroes” and “Messiah” and again, Sareth will be the main-character (but you can unlock new campaigns). It’ll offer a free-to-explore world, tons of beasties and quests, brutal combat with lot’s of “red stuff”(that’s the sin-city aspect). I may even create a forum with screens and art for the game.
Anyway, I’m back and if you wait 3 weeks I can help again with some concept art (I warn you it’ll all look very “might-and-magic-ish” after this M&M(not the candy) overdose).

P.s.: we don’t have a title yet so, ideas are welcome
Welcome Back Big Grin
Yeah... welcome back Shiver-Tail.

I have to say it, GTA IV is by far the most uninteresting GTA ever... the part where you have to choose near the end of the game is just not cool.
The game lacks.... everything San Andreas had.

I like "might and magic RPG" style games :goodjob:
yeah, it's true about GTA IV but i like the way you fly throught the window when you crash :lmao:

Might & Magic RPGs just are cool, that's a fact (lol, even dark messiah was good to me, i just can't understead why gaming magazines and sites say it sucks). Right now i'm playing "Stronghold Crusaders" that's the most realistic real-time-siege-simulator i've ever seen
the project is almost done, the code and scripts are ready, only the sprites and story remain...
damn, i forgot i have examitations next week :bash: :bash:
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
I like "might and magic RPG" style games :goodjob:

YEAH ME TOO Kodama!My favourite games ever:Might and Magic 6,7,8 <- best games in the world :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by Senten
YEAH ME TOO Kodama!My favourite games ever:Might and Magic 6,7,8 <- best games in the world :yes:

Ahhh... Might and Magic 8... good old times Big Grin
Talking abour "best game ever" and "good olf times" i'm starting with Star Wars Galaxies: again!(wich doesn't mean i won't help :applauseSmile
know somebody who plays it? Or you play it yourself? ==> please tell

7 days and then i'm gonna kick some imperial asses! :bananarock:
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
Talking abour "best game ever" and "good olf times" i'm starting with Star Wars Galaxies: again!(wich doesn't mean I won't help :applauseSmile
know somebody who plays it? Or you play it yourself? ==> please tell

7 days and then i'm gonna kick some imperial asses! :bananarock:

No... I don't play Star Wars Galaxies myself, and I don't know anyone who does.
The last Starwars game I played (recently) was the PSP version of Star Wars Battlefront, it ammused me for about a week Big Grin
Star Wars Galaxies does look like a great game, but I don't have enough time as it is, if I played that game I would not have any time for modding any more.
Fun's over, reached lvl 90 Big Grin
Back to Crysis and Oblivion :banana:
Oblivion never ends... al those mods.... TOOO.... MUCH :wasted: