Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CLAIM: Moonmarch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I figured I might as well do this one. This is the last small town we are doing before the beta release.

I want Soulrest to be a compilation of Senten, B2M, and I all together. So I'll put that on hold for a little while until B2M finishes Rockguard.

Moonmarch is a hefty Imperial Fortress housing a large portion of BM's Imperial Legion.(The few there are). It is also home to a large (Dunno which race yet. Khajiit/Dunmer) establishment, and a nice set of secret hiding places, and secrets in general.
Since i have vacation now. I'll probably be able to do a lot. So i gues i'll continue my work on rockguard.
THis is coming along nicely, I'll have screens up soon!

So far I have the castle(barracks included), the mountains around it, and a small swamp area that may be secluded for a quest line Ibsen had in mind. Big Grin
Alright, cant wait to see it!
Any new with Moonmarch? ?(
Yeah, I'm wondering what it's looking like so far.
I haven't worked on anything in ages. ?(

They're just not enough time anymore...
If someone wants to finish it, I'll send it to them.
So how close are we to having the first alpha?

I've started work on Rockguard's interiors, but is there anything else that needs work?
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
I haven't worked on anything in ages. ?(

They're just not enough time anymore...
If someone wants to finish it, I'll send it to them.

Later i can finish it MAYBE.I dont have too much time.And im a bit busy with Summerset Isles.
I dont have much time either, my new school has pretty long days. Although i'm willing to do it. Not sure how fast it will be done though.
Pages: 1 2