Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0702 "Manor" [Old discussion Cuthalion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to claim this for the Indaren House.
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
I'd like to claim this for the Indaren House.

Ok, go ahead Smile

Please download this update before you begin. It'll let you use the new tileset plus makes the interior look better. By the way you should use the tileset pieces that have the word "NEW" in them, those that don't belong to the old set. It's ok to use the accessory pieces from the old set, like the column, but not the basic pieces like 2ways and corners. I'm working on phasing them out of the mod, but it's a slow process since it means the interior has to be remodded a certain extent. (Like moving stuff further from the wall so they don't collide and such.)

Please use upperclass dunmer objects in the cell. If you can't find an upperclass dunmer object - like a doublesized bed for instance - use a stock oblivion model instead. The claim should have a facecount of at least 300,000. So there can be one cell with 300k faces or two cells with one having 250k and the other 50k and so on. It's just a rule of thumb to ensure the location gets enough clutter to make it look interesting and not an absolute, but 300k would be a good number for a location of this size, especially since the homeowners are wealthy.
An update please.