Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: How i can get back to Morrowind ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Your mod is really good. I made my way with the Pirates and start to explore a little bit. Everythin looked really fine. I have to say it looked much better then every orginal AddOn for Morrowind.
But now my Question...
How i can get back to Morrowind ?
My plans was to just take a look and start to "play" the mod later. But now i can't find a way back to Morrowind.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

(I've been dying to use that smilie)

If you don't want to walk all the way to the coast, you can crack open the console (With ~ ) and type in:

coc"Nameofplace"

With the quotes.

Have fun!
I did walk back to the Pirateship. But didnt find a way to get back on board. And swiming back to Morrowind isn't possible too. Smile
If you have the Blacklight mod as well go to Blacklight and either go to the Mage's Guild or the Docks. There is a teleport to Caldera there or a ship to Dagon Fell.
Sorry, but we just never got around to implementing a transport back to Vvardenfell. Once you're in Silgrad Tower there's no way to go back to Vvardenfell other than swimming across the sea - but that shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes. It's even faster if you can cast water walking and boost your speed stat. For those who don't mind skipping a few corners there's always the console. Just open it up, by pressing the button just above Tab and left of the 1 key - the key sometimes referred to as "tilde", though I think the tilde sign is only there on US keyboards - and for instance write:
coc "Caldera"

When you hit the return key after that you'll be whisked off to Caldera. You can change that to any other cell name you'd rather prefer to go to, like "gnaar mok" for instance. I like to think of it as Morrowind's fast travel system Big Grin
Welcome to Silgrad!

:wave:

By the way.Is that command working?I refer to coc "".I don't really use the debugger.
There is a good side and a bad side to loooong swims.

The good side is that off the NW coast of Morrowind is a deeply sunken wreck that has what may be a complete suit of glass armor. Between Morrowind and the Bloodmoon Island

It is guarded by 7/8 dreugh - like as in tentacled water folks and once you get down to it you might have trouble opening the door = so take a deeeeep breath.

The bad side is getting bothered by all those itty bitty slaughter fish - grrrr - I hate sushi...

Ways to make things easier? Create a permanent effect waterbreathing ring, and a permanent effect water-walking ring, or several of each with longish timing? Boost int and luck before you try permanent effect or long effect enchanting.

Boost int and create super waterbreathing/waterwalking potions?