Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone I just joiend this because a couple days ago I discoverd mods for Oblivon and now I have around 30 different one Tongue But anyways this was the first mod i downloaded. I downloaded a thing called Silgrad Tower from fileplanet.com
Umm I installed it and everything according to how I installed all my skins for Counter Strike Tongue and it worked. So I don't know how far along it is according to what I downloaded but all I got was 2 portals in Cheydinhal, Reich Parkeep and Steadhelm. Steadhelm is awesome but only a few buildings you can go it...Reich Parkeep is awesome too but I havn't been able to explroe much of it as it's really laggy on my computer..But anyone who reads this, tell me what other parts are finished, where I can download the latest version of the mod, and stuff like that? Big Grin
If you have 2.5 then that is the latest version. The lag issue is being work on. Silgrad City has a bit of the same issue I think and is also being worked on. If you see a 3.0 version in the future that will be the next release. I can't tell you when that will be and I don't know who could give you an answer to that. I can say that when it does materialize it will be fun to play.

Welcome to the forums phoenix!

ps: by the way, if you are comfortable with the 'Contruction set' and want to do some modding please PM Sandor. We are always looking for interested people who enjoy TES and want to make it better. If you have any questions regarding how to get set up don't hesitate to PM me.
Welcome phoenix! Smile
Hi phoenix! Smile The latest public release can be found on our forums here. If you have any other problems, let us know and we'll try to help you solve them.