Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CS Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working on and off for the last year on a town mod for the Shivering Isles, today I finished up almost all the interiors (1 to go) and went to test it out in the CS. When I tried going to the Isles though I found that they would not load, and the game simply CTD'd. I removed my mod and the Isles loaded fine. The only thing that I could pinpoint as a possible source for the problem are 3 error messages I get on start-up:

Trying to get exterior cell invalid cell coordinate. Values must be between -32786 and 32767.

Could not find cell (-524288, 0) in world 'Wilderness" (00009F19) to add reference 1SGTridgeFireLight256 (010080F5) to.

Reference attached to wrong cell for its location: REFR Form "(010080F5) to LIGH form '1SGTridgeFireLight256' (010080E3) in WorldSpace 'SEWorld' (00009F18).

The strange thing about the error messages though is that they started several months ago, I was working in the CS and placing lights in the exterior of the town and I accidentally triggered a cell load and got sent to the middle of the ocean. I was able to load the file fine up until the other day. Also the other bizzarre thing is that the Fringe and SI Interior cells won't load for me when I have the .esp activated-- it doesn't make sense that if the problem is with the SE WorldSpace that those others would be corrupted/messed up.

I've attached the .esp of the mod. The town is located in cell 3.0 and is named "Tridge". If someone could take a look at the file and help me get to the bottom of this bug I would really appreciate it.
The X coordinate for the object 010080F5 is huge, about 6023945000000000000000000000000000000 or so... This obviously places it outside the range of valid cells, hence the error.

I removed the offending item from the esp, and it seems to load in the cs without errors now (for me anyway). Try the attached esp and see if it fixes the problem for you.
It loads up without errors for me in the CS now too, thanks Alasdair. Unfortunately when I went to try playing it ingame it still caused CTD's. I'm going to have to look back through the interiors I added recently, the problem must be caused somehow from one of those.

Thanks though.