Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvardenfell Rocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[TITLE]-=Rocks for VV=-[/TITLE]
Textures - (3 textures)
Ascadian Isles - Complete (with _n)
Bitter Coast - Complete (with _n)
West Gash - Complete (with _n)

[/hr]
Meshes - SINGLE
Checklist:
Ascadian Isles (12 rocks) -
01 - 02 - 03
04 - 05 - 06
07 - 08 - 09
- 11 - 12
Bitter Coast (9 rocks (18 rocks are featured in TES3, however each rock has two texture variations thus doubling the model count. The meshes are identical though making mesh creation redundant for those with a different texture) -
01 - 02 - 03
04 - 05 - 06
07 - 08 - 09
West Gash (18 rocks) -
01 - 02 - 03
04 - 05 - 06
07 - 08 - 09
10 - 11 - 12
13 - 14 - 15
16 - 17 - 18

[/hr]
Meshes - CLUSTER
Checklist:
Ascadian Isles (4 clusters) -
01 - 02 - 03
Bitter Coast (no rock clusters)
West Gash (4 clusters) -
01 - 02 - 03

[/hr]
I'll update the thread when new rocks are completed. This thread is intended for reference so I know where I am. I'll prioritise these over other meshes since they're required most. I might make more textures if the ones I'll be using seem too repetitive or lack variety. The 'cluster' rocks both use the same base model with different textures, so those should be quick to complete. Some of the single rocks also use the same base meshes with replaced textures and needn't be made from scratch twice.

Rocks in blue are completed.
Rocks in red won't be create due to lack of use (pointless).
Can't have too many rocks :goodjob:
Couldn't agree more. Wink

I'll update this soon and might get some screenshots when things have been properly sorted out at Vvardenfell.
Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Couldn't agree more. Wink

I'll update this soon and might get some screenshots when things have been properly sorted out at Vvardenfell.

I gotta ask, these will be different than the ones I made, right? Mine were very close to the originals, I pretty much just created duplicates of them. From the ground up of course, but still, many of my rocks were as lowpoly as the originals and I certainly wouldn't mind if you made better versions of them. Just curious.
I thought silgrad tower had wg rock 03.
Quote:I gotta ask, these will be different than the ones I made, right?

The ones I'm doing are all based on the rocks from TES3. Some of your versions' shapes are very similar and our designs are obviously based on the same meshes. I'm doing these for practice mostly though.