Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: EKW King's Walk 67,105
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Beautifull work sceluk! :goodjob:

`Senten
Excellent work!
Here is the unfinshed esp fo review. All interiors are done, but: The inn and Rakkan's Shop have ugly placeholder wooden wall dividers, in my opinion. If somebody could make a nice one on the same lines. Much appreciated.
Also, the Krin base still needs, some Krin and some more furnishing.
Global problems:
AI is far from perfect. Stupid pathgrids, aging game engine, etc. I'll be working on fixing it this week.
Krin Base
[Image: th_krinbase-1.jpg]
Krin eating dinner
[Image: th_Krineatingdinner.jpg]

If you find any other probs, PM, or post in this thread
Thanks
sceluk
LONG LIVE ELSWEYR!

EdIT: Forgot to attach file. I'm really sleepy *YAWN*
I love your work sceluk,can't wait to see more and more progress.

Keep up the good work buddy! :goodjob:
Long live Elsweyr!

`Senten
Another thing, put the meshes in the Meshes\Elsweyr\Architecture\Orcrest folder
sceluk
this makes me wonder what happened to my work. . .
i could have sworn i did king's walk ages before this. . .

i still have the 7z file on my desktop. . .o_O and there are the icons i did for the objects missing them
oh i see, it's in [url=http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=10775]this[url] thread. . .wonder where the original went

so we now have two king's walks. . .
ok, no idea how they overlapped, perhaps we can use the interiors of one for another village. maybe chasemoor, how does that sound?
whatever works with me, but if we're splitting it, i should probably separate the icons from the village
my construction set isn't working right now though -.-, so i'm was going to model some stuff, but now the nifscripts on blender aren't working out. . .sigh

edit: so glad i'm learning python, i was able to find out what was wrong with the nifscripts
Most of the links are broken. Archiving.
Pages: 1 2