Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0704 [Old discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy RW

Would like to know if we can use this home to house a wealthy Eccentric for the Scavenger Hunt Quest

Scavenger Hunt ?

Let me know

Thanks

Enjoy
Bob
Sure, sounds good to me!

The house should be modded with rich-style Dunmer objects when possible, rich-style stock models when not. The neighbourhood is meant to be one of the city's wealthiest Smile
Not a problem

I was thinking the story of this old man

He started as a merchant and quickly discovered that the wealthy had a taste for the strange and unique items, and that by finding and providing these items to those wealthy persons he could become one of them. And did Smile

Can we somehow flag this claim so that no one else takes it until such time as more of the details can be worked out

Thanks

Enjoy
Bob
Bob, I didn't know you had oblivion.
bob196045: I forgot, but I've flagged it as claimed now. I like your idea Smile
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Bob, I didn't know you had oblivion.

I have it, and I can play it somewhat, but I can not mod it.

The claim is to hold this Home for the Scavanger Hunt Quest

Thanks RW

Enjoy
Diet Bob

Now with a Splash of Lemon
Can I ask what the status is? Because it would seem the Scavenger Hunt quest won't be modded, at least not for the foreseeable future Sad Maybe it would be a good idea to unhinge Soluthis0704's dependance on it? And then in the future, if the quest is modded, it could just use another home in the city. I'm sure there'll be a couple to choose from that would suit the quest.