Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've been watching this mod for awhile on various download sites since about January and managed to find what was you old website? which wasn't updated last since 2006 so I presumed you had stopped production of the mod. After alittle digging around various sites I came across this one today and I have to say I'm really impressed by the screenshots etc. and was wondering how much closer you are too completion? and also whether you need any help with anything. Although i'm not an experienced modder I would be more than willing to help to see this mod get launched faster ^^.
Quote:Originally posted by Lucias
Hi, I've been watching this mod for awhile on various download sites since about January and managed to find what was you old website? which wasn't updated last since 2006 so I presumed you had stopped production of the mod. After alittle digging around various sites I came across this one today and I have to say I'm really impressed by the screenshots etc. and was wondering how much closer you are too completion? and also whether you need any help with anything. Although i'm not an experienced modder I would be more than willing to help to see this mod get launched faster ^^.
Hi Lucias! Welcome to the forums.

The mod is in full production mode with the usual hick-ups that mods have. ST 3.0 will have alot of new stuff but I doubt it will be called 'complete' but it will be well on it's way I think. When 3.0 will be a reality is a secret(well not really but nobody is real sure)Smile. It's a huge project with alot of talented modders at the wheels. If you are interested in modding for the project look here. Simultaneously you can pm Sandor, we have interiors that can be modded in Silgrad City. You can PM me at any time if you run into issues or you can post questions on the board if you run into problems. Again Welcome and we hope your stay at Silgrad Towers is an adventure.
Cheers, I shall peruse the modding tutorials etc. and when I'm abit more comfortable with the modding I'll be sure to contact you.
I will try and answer any questions you have. Sandor is the go to guy for modding in ST. Have fun!! I do. Smile.
Yeh just started on my first dungeon, stopped now but I think i'm going to have to remeber alot of stuff. XD
Hey Lucias! Welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:
Welcome Lucias!
Welcome Lucias! Did you perhaps enter an archive section on our website? I'm a sucker for nostalgia and have on occasion vested a great deal of time archiving and backing up interesting stuff from our team's history. I especially remember one time when I pieced together our original website from 2003, which was tricky since it was completely deleted - except for copies stored on wayback machine. Sure I had to grab stuff from different dates, and they didn't always match - and it was at times confusing since I didn't join the team until a year after that - but it was fun, challenging and above all interesting. But I'm sad to think that those backups might have made you think our team was dead, so *knock on wood* maybe there's another explanation. Could you fill me in on what happened?

If we look at the whole timeline of the team then throughout most of our existence the forum has been where everything happens. There was a lot of development of the website from 2004-2005, but not much before or after. I can't speak for everyone but I think many of us, and certainly I too, just sortof don't think about the website much since we do everything here on the forum instead.
Well basically I saw the Silgrad Tower mod on Tes Nexus awhile back a thought that looks cool. Then I left it for awhile and cam back to it and it said that the download had been pulled from the site. So I did some delving through google and there was the old site I entered gave it a read thought sweet. Left it again for awhile came back and noticed that it was not updated since 2006. So then I typed in somthing like Oblivion to morrowind conversion forums and it came up with your present site. Thats pretty how I remeber it.