Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Schematics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've converted the drawings I did into schematics, one burned, one cleaned up, and one with a note attached. hopefully someone may be able to use these to texture a actual schematic, and possible create a simple quest (you find a burned schematic in some ruins, bring it to an archaeologist, he go to some person who restores, you bring it back etc.)
Quote:Originally posted by lezender
hopefully someone may be able to use these to texture a actual schematic.

Done. Here is a screenshot and Here are the files.
Excellent, Thanks, have you sent these to be merged already?
No, not yet. I wanted to see what you think of them first, i shall send them to Sandor right away.
They are absolutely perfect!
Glad to hear that you like them, I sent the .esp to Sandor. It's in he's hands now.

By the way, i made the Schematics in to Clutter files since im assuming they do not need to be read by player's, however the one with the note i made in to a scroll so the players can read the note.

Hope this is ok.
Having the noted one be a book is what I had in mind as well.
Good to hear, then everything is ok. Now just to wait for Sandor to do he's stuff.
I'm adding the assets to the next BSA Smile
Quick question - shouldn't the scroll ideally have a book art graphic displayed to the player when he opens it?
Pages: 1 2