Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hi all(Didn't know where to put this)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all Smile.
As I didn't know where to put this(Is there some kind of introductions forum?)
I've just found about this project and I was like "oh wow man!" and I decided I wanted to help.
What I'm mostly good at is scripting, and interior and exterior building. I absolutely suck at making textures and just a little less and modeling.
So I just wanted to ask: Can I help in this great project?
10x
sceluk

EDIT: Found where to join, but the thread seems really old. Last post was 2 yrs ago.
Welcome to Elsweyr sceluk! Im sure you can help. :goodjob:
Just tell me what I can doBig Grin.
Quote:Originally posted by sceluk
Just tell me what I can doBig Grin.

Oh im not the leader.Im just a texturer of this team.Big Grin
Welcome to Elsweyr Sceluk, may your sands be warm.

Interiors Yay! We have loads of interiors that need doing in Orcrest and Rimmen. Check out their claims in the landmass fourm. landscapers are most welcome too. Take your pick buddy!

JKJ
Did you just say scripting?

Our project's a little halted right now, and we're looking to build up to a momentous release to generate more interest, our plan is to get our main cities as complete as possible for the next release, but that's just eye candy. Reasonably, only Rimmen and a few settlements can be expected to be playable. The way you can help most is in interiors for Rimmen and engaging quests. Take a look at the city as it is, you pretty much have free reign to impliment interiors and quests tastefuly, but we're always here for input and of course have the final word. Any more questions are welcome, and any ideas you have are welcome.

To start modding, download our resource file and the .esm which should be in the release thread, and start a thread for your claim so we have a record to keep track of what's being done and for friendly discussion. Alternatively, you can take a claim that's already up.

Welcom aboard :goodjob:

Technicaly speaking The Team / Introductions this is the current thread, but a redundant post there is irrelevant.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Did you just say scripting?

So you're in need of scripters? I can do quests\dialogue too.