Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yes, the Imperial Library (and Forum) was my primary source for ideas, as for your title, I think it suits the style of the writing.

Besides a title, I need someone who knows how to edit text in the CS and insert/scale images to fit well, preferably always on the left hand side.
Quote:Originally posted by lezender
Besides a title, I need someone who knows how to edit text in the CS and insert/scale images to fit well, preferably always on the left hand side.
I could give it a shot if you want, it's been a while since i did any books but i can alway dig up my good old guides, also is there already a 3d model for the book? if not i can whip up one.
no 3d model, sorry, and as far as the cover art goes, you can just ignore the one I posted, unless you really like it (which I don't).
Thanks Lezender

The Book is Excellant

for in game purposes we need to change the Authors name

Do you have a preference on a good Dwemer name for yourself?

Enjoy
Bob
The Author isn't Dwemer, he's a Breton researcher, as for a name, how about Adrian Highwater, sounds loreish enough...
perhaps later we can incorporate him into the game
Also: please remember that everything after the conclusion section is NOT supposed to be part of the book itself, neither are the (1) and (2) that I used for references. these are simply a rambling of Ideas for the mod I came up with while writing the text.

Thanks!
The Author isn't Dwemer, he's a Breton researcher, as for a name, how about Adrian Highwater, sounds loreish enough...
perhaps later we can incorporate him into the game
Also: please remember that everything after the conclusion section is NOT supposed to be part of the book itself, neither are the (1) and (2) that I used for references. these are simply a rambling of Ideas for the mod I came up with while writing the text.

Thanks!

Very Good

I'm sure we can fit the Character into the quest somehow, mayby a scholar from the High Rock Archaeological Society who came to collaborate with Doron of Sunhold

Anyway you'd like you character portrayed is fine let me know

Enjoy
Bob
How about a rich Noble who go tired of the high life and decided to go adventuring?

what would be really cool is if he somehow got a hold of his own small dwemer ruin and is in the process of restoring some aspects of it (with even more possible quests for the player)
How about a rich Noble who go tired of the high life and decided to go adventuring?

what would be really cool is if he somehow got a hold of his own small dwemer ruin and is in the process of restoring some aspects of it (with even more possible quests for the player)

Though it would be a very small part, if Seniosh agrees I can modify the Doran journal slightly to reflec tthat the original reason for the expidition was for the purchase of the ruin by your character

Enjoy
Bob
what is the Doran journal?
It's the journal which the player finds that triggers the Dumac quest, am I right, bob?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5