Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Up and Running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Drives were wiped. Now the fun part, reinstalling everything.
:cheers:

I hear ya man, I been working on re doing all these interiors and finding data files... I'm pretty close to being finished but its been alot of work

I did finally make copies :check: and hide them well Big Grin

Glad your back up

Enjoy
Bob
:wasted: :wasted:

:cheers: :cheers:

I'm glad those lousy trojans are now far, far deleted my friend.
Hallelujah! :banana: This has been affecting you for quite some time, hasn't it?
Re-installing's never fun, but i find it to be a good opportunity to re-organize my file structures. Entertaining any day of the week :lmao:

Glad to hear you've dealt with the Trojans, sometimes you've just got to slap your computer until it realizes it's place.
Slapped it hard :bananarock:

Have to watch it with the reinstalls. Spooked it with Dusty with Vampire: The Redemption. :eek: He did not take it with the music well
I also did go against the poll. I'm using Vista 32. I was tired of calling Microsoft for a new code for XP. But Vista is not that bad. Just have to get used to it.
I use Vista 32 as well, without a problem.
All works fine. Smile

Make sure you install MW/Oblivion in e.g. C:\Games\Oblivion.
If you install the game in the 'program files folder' you'll get a lot of problems because of the new safety features related to this Vista folder.
Good to know. I was using the e drive for all the games but have not been playing anything yet.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I use Vista 32 as well, without a problem.
All works fine. Smile

Make sure you install MW/Oblivion in e.g. C:\Games\Oblivion.
If you install the game in the 'program files folder' you'll get a lot of problems because of the new safety features related to this Vista folder.

That's because Vista is a nightmare. :lmao: Actually, its an ok OS as soon as you turn off all the things that either aren't necessary or are unneccessarily restrictive (from my point of view as an IT person). I really don't like that it chews up 726 MB of memory just when idling after start-up straight from MS. In my opinion, its a bit excessive on the memory use, but fine other than that.
Pages: 1 2