Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC54 "The Steadhelm bakery" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nice one trebor! :goodjob:
Thanks Isben Big Grin
Congradulations trebor197676 Smile.
Thanks Zurke Big Grin
OK, after too long a time I've gotten off my @$$ and reviewed the VW. In two words: very good. The tech quality is excellent; the files survived the amplification very well. The LIP and MP3 files both were usable as they were. The only changes I made were to amplify the MP3 files to 92 dB using MP3Gain; the one or two files that were already at that level or above I left alone. I did rename the files to match the new names in the ESM and added MP3 artist tags of the form "Silgrad Tower: <handle>". BTW trebor197676, if your friend would like something more descriptive than "trebor197676's friend", Smile just let me know.

As for the voices themselves, I liked them. To my Southern American ear, the accents aren't too extreme, though of course there are collisions with the HELLOs and GOODBYEs for Lucan, but that was bound to happen sooner or later since we can't ask all VAs to do 800-900 lines (though we appreciate those who do.) Big Grin As we get more Steadhelm rumors, we may return to you and your friend to do them in your voices. As for the rumor about this couple, when you get time, IG, it would be great if you could do the following in all your voices so we can have all of Steadhelm spreading this humorously salacious rumor:

Quote:StRmSHC54BakeryDial_INFOGENERAL_002516D6_1 Neutral:50 "Did you hear about Ineona and Lucan? Seems there's more than just bread rising at the old bakery."

Which reminds me, I need to do it for the priest as well. Confusedhh:

This is a tag I'm gonna insert in every message with ready-to-go voices subs, either via attachment or link: %%VOICESUB%%. I'm hopeful that that will make gathering voice subs simpler in the future.

Steve
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
As for the rumor about this couple, when you get time, IG, it would be great if you could do the following in all your voices so we can have all of Steadhelm spreading this humorously salacious rumor:

Quote:StRmSHC54BakeryDial_INFOGENERAL_002516D6_1 Neutral:50 "Did you hear about Ineona and Lucan? Seems there's more than just bread rising at the old bakery."

Okay, Steve. Can you PM me about that? It may be best to do all of the rumours together and to just put this down as a definite when we come to do the rumours. However, I don't mind gradually recording them like this...makes it easier, I guess. Do you need it for all races?
@SACArrow
Thanks for reviewing/processing the lines. Smile

This claim is finished.

@trebor197676
Well done! :goodjob:
Yes, well done trebor197676! It's great to see Steadhelm well and truly on the way to completion. :goodjob:
That's just way too cool. :bananarock:

Thank you everyone for helping me.

I'm glad to have been able to contribute.

I'm very happy that the voices are acceptable.

Oh and my friend is actually my wife. Her name is Sarah.

Thanks again everyone. :goodjob:
I retagged trebor197676's wife's lines. No other changes. Smile

%%VOICESUB%%
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6