Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Georgia vs Russia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what do y'all think of the situation ? i personally think it's really sad that smaller countries are being very visibly sabotaged and no one even moves a little finger..
it seems that no one even cares.
Unfortunately there is not much that the US can do. Since it walks a fine tightrope to have good relations with both countries the best it can do is send in diplomats if they are welcomed.
the EU can do quite a few things though..
You know what?

If you have EVER played Ghost Recon 1, which takes place year 2008, Russia first declared war with Georgia... Creepy :eek:

I think that UN will do something for the situation.

But lets not think about sad things, like war, think about the Summer Olympics Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Hegemege
You know what?

If you have EVER played Ghost Recon 1, which takes place year 2008, Russia first declared war with Georgia... Creepy :eek:

I think that UN will do something for the situation.

But lets not think about sad things, like war, think about the Summer Olympics Smile

So how does the game end?!?!?! I have not played Ghost Recon so I am really interested. The world hangs in the balance of a best selling video game. Smile
I think there is war because there is oil in that province or soem oil pipe lines.
to me it seems that they are slowly but steadily trying to take back the former soviet states..
I agree with MA, but I think there wont be another Iron Curtain. Russia and USA are both afraid of nuclear war, so they don't use it, just treathening each other, but they have superdeadly biological weapons to use and avoid mass destruction.

@Zurke

The game ends so that UN and US soldiers fight against Russia at the Red Square in Moscow, the ultra-nationalists surrender when Kremlin is taken over and Americans celebrate.

In the game, Russia took over Ukraine and some other countries year 2007, so that's one fact where "futuristic" game doesn't become true. JK
Quote:Originally posted by Hegemege

@Zurke

The game ends so that UN and US soldiers fight against Russia at the Red Square in Moscow, the ultra-nationalists surrender when Kremlin is taken over and Americans celebrate.

In the game, Russia took over Ukraine and some other countries year 2007, so that's one fact where "futuristic" game doesn't become true. JK

UN Soldiers, lol. lol. lol, what did they do stand with the french saying we will mandate you to death? UN Soldiers fighting lol...........

Goergia wants to join NATO that is also putting an ache in Russia's side.
Pages: 1 2 3 4