Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Latest Released Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just what exactly is the latest released version of TES III ST, and where do I get it?
And where do you report all the bugs and errors you have found in version 1-4_3?
Here I will say that the slave-key in the Drethi-Arah eggmine quest does not work, if you try to release a slave you get stuck in the dialogue window with no way out.(Save game reload time here on this one).

Also the quest is too obscure after you search Fothas shack and find nothing and talk with Vares. In the Morrowind Vanilla game the PC for most of the time has plenty of clues as to what to do next. This quest as it stands now becomes obscure. The same deadly trap most modder quests run smack into.
Also the eggmine itself has some design flaws that cause kwama workers to get stuck and to appear in the walls as well. And all those crates almost makes passage impossible to the back of the storage cave without toggling collision off. Not a good bit of work there.

More to come later.

Glad to see the Hartwood door problem got spoken about. I just hate modding someone else's mod work to make it function properly.

MAF

MAF X(
The eggmine quest (dialogue loop issue) has been fixed

[Fix] Slave Dialogue Loop

I never experienced any of the other bugs you mention and I've played through this at least 100 times

Elena Harwood's house the door was just made so the player would not get stuck in the house, the Castle is going to be built at some point it was started and ideas were thrown around but thats as far as we've gotten

Most of the issues you'll experience have been addressed at one point or another, consider that this website is a newer site, the original silgrad site is archived, it was around since 2002 and lots of this stuff has been brought up lots of times, as I said before the problem isn't the desire to fix all the issues, its a matter of manpower

your welcome to play through it and report anything you'd like, if you really like to find stuff that needs fixing I can send you a copy of the Velothi Mountains expansion as is and you can check it for errors. That would be a great help to us

Let me know

Enjoy
Bob
I'd be happy to help Bob, and to do whatever more I'm capable of doing as well. Just bear in mind though that I am by no means a professional modder, my skill level is low and my creativeness stinks. My artistic ability stops at drawing poorly made stick figures.

I can barely make an error free uncomplicated Morrowind script.

MAF
Super

We all start somewhere, this just might be it Big Grin

Let me get my act together and I'll forward the esp to you along with the data files I will write out instructions and you can go to town (as they say)
Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob