Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Quentin Fortune Modding for Silgrad Morrowind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quentin has been with us from the beginning times of Silgrad Tower sometime around 2002 or even before that.

Regardless of when he has been on our Core and is currently one of our exteemed Honorary Members, recently Quentin visited us with a response to his birthday post (of all things) and decided to our delight to remain semi active and enjoy a elder type role (though he is younger than me) not by much though.

Quentin has just recently accepted a claim in our Velothi Mountains expansion his first claim.... in ( XXX ) many years

For that I have to offer him a Hearty Welcome Back to the modding community

please join me in offering this Welcome

(so much for taking him to the darkside hey RW Wink )

Enjoy
Bob
Blush ... thank you ...

Greetings,

Quentin
YW

nothing like the feeling of getting thrown into the fire is their Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob

btw, when was the last claim you made for Silgrad ?
Gotta like veterans. Welcome back, Quentin.
At risk of adding to possible ambush by Bob I will also say it you are no doubt an asset.
Thanks a lot for your kind words, guys, let's see, if I can live up to the expectations. Wink

My last claim? Must be around Summer / Autumn 2003, after that Reena and I became administrators of the forum and so the claiming-granting process was ... not quite what it used to be. :crown:

Greetings,

Quentin
Welcome back Quentin.

Always good to see veterans return.
Thanks agram,

and before anyone starts to wonder: I won't be around from tomorrow morning until Sunday afternoon due to a trip to the Netherlands.

My best mate is competing in the 2008 footbike world championship and I have been "recruited" as a helper.
After that - modding time.

So, see ya later, alligators.

Greetings,

Quentin
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
(so much for taking him to the darkside hey RW Wink )

Dang, and I had already made the cookies!! Big Grin

Nah, I couldn't be happier to see you back in force Quentin. I hope you'll have a blast working with the guys here. And hey who knows, maybe TES V will answer all our prayers and let us join forces in the future Smile
Cookies !!!!

Cholcolate Chip ?

If I had only known we might be talking about something different here

:lmao:

Big Grin

Enjoy

Diet Dr. Gleaming Bob
Pages: 1 2 3