Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The need of work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I had to go back to work to get more money to keep modding Smile. I am in MN and will be working the Prarie Island Nuke facility. We just got to the Super 8 this afternoon. So far I am impressed.

The wireless is blazing in comparison to most places. The distance from the access point is usually a factor as alot of establishments don't use satilites.

I just got out of the wirlpool spa in which I was coorsed into drinking 3 beers Smile. I will take home life over traveling any day, but it is nice when my stay is comfortable.
You work in a nuclear plant? Cool! You guys throw many Homer Simpson jokes around? Big Grin
Hi Razorwing. Sorry for the late reply but it still is not like being home Smile.

Any how, yes I work in Nuclear Power Plants as a contract pipe welder. It pays the mortgage Smile.

But I have moved from MN to FL. I am @ St Lucie @ the moment. While Red Wing, MN is a pretty area so is St Lucie. I will attach a couple of pics. Don't get the wrong idea, I really am working 7 days 12 hrs. The wife gets a break from the usual cramp accommodations when we come here to work.
Aaaww, purty! I love the sea!