Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Decorative Plant Pots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We need pots, big and small in many colours patterns and shapes. remember to include dirt as part of the mesh. And that they are static objects.

This is a thread for every modeller with time on his/her hands to see what exotic pots they can come up with.
i can try ... xD
sweet :bananarock:
Ones with dirt in them you say? Excellent. I have been making pots in Maya for practice. I was going to use them for Skyrim, but they aren't very Skyrim-ish looking pots. They'd be great in a warm environment like Elsewyr though. I need to texture and stuff still too.
awesome!
By 'pot plants' what exactly do you mean? I interpreted it as 'planters', and made a planter lol. Though it could easily be a pot too, just depends on the size I scale it too...in fact it's not anything at the moment, because for some reason nifscope is disagreeing with it lol.
it was deliberately vague. we need everything from large outdoor planters, to pots you'd find on your kitchen bench husing your beloved spider plant. it's all great!
Guys I'm really sorry but I've realised with all the tinkering it takes to get an obj to a nif to the CS, all while making it look good (no nif exporter for my version of Maya) this is really beyond me at the moment; I'm really busy with a project for my study in RL.

Making the pots in Maya takes 10 seconds. It's lack of plugin support that is the issue, I just don't have time to learn how to fiddle with nifskope right now =(

Sorry. However, if someone with knowledge of the subject updates the plugins for Maya, I'll be able to do it hopefully.
thats ok buddy
This thread made me think of the flower pot pack Lady Eternity made for Morrowind. It can be downloaded near the bottom of this page. I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but if it is then it should be no trouble to import it in a modelling program and export it to Oblivion format.
Pages: 1 2 3 4