Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Quests, quests, quests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy folks,

while delving into the depths of my harddisks in search for Clan Cerro, I stumbled over two files filled with lots of quest ideas for TES III (which never made it beyond the idea status back then), but which I considered interesting enough for keeping.

All in all 70+ pages in word and before I upload them here, I'll go through them and do a bit of editorial cleaning.

Maybe some of them will come to life now - or could be transformed for the TES IV release, we'll see.

Greetings,

Quentin
Super

Look forward to seeing them

:pop:

Enjoy
Bob
Alright, here is part one, those I consider to be Miscellaneous Quests.

I have to admit, I had some difficulties sometimes, trying to remember what we actually had in mind - five years ago, but I think these ideas are still good.

The longer quests and those for the guilds will take some more time ... quest exposés of three or four pages and dozens of replies, comments and ideas for improvement need some serious reading

Have fun.

Greetings,

Quentin

P.S.: How to read it: when I made that compilation, I always copied the whole thread, removed all graphics and (for this) unnecessary pieces and marked each new reply with an asterisk, so it's

Idea, etc., etc. (original post)

* great idea, but ... (first reply)

* yes and if we etc., etc., it would be even cooler (second reply)

* (and so on ... and so on ...)

Q.
Thanks for this some of it seems familiar but its all good reading

my question would be how much of this actually made it into the release, in part or in whole

I know the first one appears to be the start of the murdered bakers quest
which we know was not finished

the second one for example (false coin) This counterfieting discussion came up once before but I never did run into this quest so unless I just missed it, this one never made it into the game

House of Strange is a good one, I like it but again I never did run into this

The Lost Book Idea... very nice !!

The Slavery Idea I would like to add into our current discussion for Silgrad Oblivion

Thats all for now

Enjoy
Bob