Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: necropolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think i have something nice started with the necropolis interior but was thinking some here might be better at "decerating" the place than I. (also considering it will have a vast amount of rooms. I was wondering if i posted the plugin here if some would be willing to look it over or see if they'd like to help :-)

i decided to just focus on the interior for now as that is the main part anyways (Whats the point of going to great lenghts to create a fancy exterior if theres nothing in it) :-).

so far i devided it up into diffrent levels the top most part is well more of the "wealthy" and better known deceased are located, with large vast halls and rooms. Then as you desend it gets less nicer , where the bottom levels are small rooms and low ceilings and the bottom most level may not contain any lighting at all :-).

It also contains a sort of temple/sancuary room at the enternece where funerals or memorails can be held (lighted by blue candles only).

:-)

i'll include few monsters except at the lower levels as i wanted it to be more atmospheric than a "dungeon crawl".

almost along the lines of the old adventure type games. (aka shadowgate 64)
I don't mean to put you down, but Rodan is the only one I know of here who's still modding, so volounteers may be hard to come by. Good luck though.
uh oh...what about Silgrad Tower Oblivion?
Quote:Originally posted by Evenios
uh oh...what about Silgrad Tower Oblivion?

How do you mean?
If you mean you want to continue with your project on the Oblivion platform then I think that's a splendid idea. Smile
i mean i hope we still get as much support for the project for Oblivion as it was for Morrowind :-)

and yeah i might play around with it now but finish it in Oblivion. as it has better lighting and effects anyways.
I'm sure our quiet little place will be flooded with new modders after the game is out and we get down to modding.
i think you are floodet rite now by bloke's like me :bananarock: