Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: instant messanger contacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to post this also in the morrowind section too (as some are not working on the oblivion version because of computer requriments , money or time)

but i thought it would be nice to have a list of msn or yahoo (or aol im) contacts of people here (who use the program often) for better collaberation or inspiration. As always with a project this size expecally "starting over" for Oblivion the more cooperation the better and faster things will progress. (also even if you arnt a big part of working on it you can help encourage others with their work!).

also a good way to talk to people who really love morrowind/oblivion and editing them :-).

it would be helpful also to include a link to a plugin or item that you worked on for Morrowind to better put an online "face" with a name "ooh yes you created the waterfall thing good show!"

I'll start

Evenios

msn: Kgiris@hotmail.com

yahoo: kgiris2004@yahoo.com

aim: jihs11

previous work: The Two Towers Memorial

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fu...p?id=21323

(see number 10 it makes note of my mod! hehe i didnt even see that untill today...silly me).

also avaible for download on planet elderscrolls.

it was once the top rated plugin on morrowindfiles.com (a now defunct site)

Looking foward to chatting with you all!
I think one thread is enough since we won't continue development on the Morrowind mod after Oblivion has been released. Happy messaging Smile