Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Claimed]CV-025 Underworks Daedric Shrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This claim has been accepted by Eurahbus

Please see general info on Cormaris View

Cormaris View

This Shrine is to be found at the end of the underworks tunnel system

The name of the Shrine needs to be chosen as well as its purpose

to claim CV-025 please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
May I have this claim?

This is what I have got so far.

Name of the Shrine: Ashabinnymba, a hidden shine for the purpose of sacrificial worship of Molag Bal.

I am not aware of what the intended connecting door is suppose to be, but I had a couple of Ideas.

Perhaps there is a trap door in the water on the floor of the underworks or at the end of the underworks there was a drainage grate that led to an underwater cave. The player would swim through this cave and find themselves in a hidden shine to Molag Bal.

I also at this point would like to ask, how would you want me to do this;
Create a new Esp file with just this completed shrine in it or is there something else you would prefer? (I am not used to working with more then just me when it comes to mods)
Howdy

The claim is yours, it should be a small shrine and as I indicated it is connected to the Undeworks of Cormaris View, Your idea on the
door way is fine as long as it is west of the main area.

Include Npc's. dials and any other scipting needed

If you have Silgrad Tower Data Files it would be best

Or you may just use original Bethesda content

Or you may even use other resourses, but please include the files
when submitting.

Make it as a stand alone esp.

Dependancy's should be Morrowind, Bloodmoon and Tribunal only or any form of such at minimum Morrowind

Yo u have an open book, the shrine has no specific purpose so make it what you like but keep it within reason to the L (lore) word Smile

Enjoy
Bob
Hey Bob,

Well, I've spent a bit of time on this.
I kept the default name (CV-025) for the moment, I saw a number of other entries turned in with their default name so I figured I'd fallow suit.

Dependencies: Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon
Appropriate Level: 10-15
All Custom Entries have been given "EU" as my modders tag.
Should be Lore appropriate.

It feels finished, however, there is always something.
Let me know what you think of it.

At this time I would like to ask about your review process.

...What is your review process, do you play test it or just look at it in TES Con set?

-Eurahbus
Looks great

I only looked at the CS portion I'll connect it up and give it an ingame try later on

:goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob