Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis Location #006 (old discussion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
God, I want to start working on this so bad, but it will be tomorrow morning before SilgradTower2.5.7z will finish downloading... X(
Can I claim this for the time being?
Quote:Originally posted by Beremat
God, I want to start working on this so bad, but it will be tomorrow morning before SilgradTower2.5.7z will finish downloading... X(
Can I claim this for the time being?

Yes, certainly! I PM'd you with a link to the assets you'll need to start working. Have fun! Smile
Thank you, ill start working on it right now Smile
:eek: Moldcaves are amazing :eek:
:eek: Moldcaves are amazing :eek:

[Image: bow.gif]
I'll third that. Gotta play around with them a bit longer before I start on a whole cave, but they're solid gold!
The rail system is pretty awesome, too. Anyway, how much is enough uvidium? I think I have a lot more veins than I need.
Is there progress on this claim? =)
The rail system is pretty awesome, too. Anyway, how much is enough uvidium? I think I have a lot more veins than I need.

Sorry for the belated reply. Within reason I would say that enough veins is how many you want to make. I mean, it's better to have two cells where you can almost smell the creativity seeping through the walls than five cells where you can tell the modder was bored. But if you meant how many rock containers you should place then I'd say about the same ratio as one of Oblivion's mines. To be more exact, the median of Oblivion's ratio of silver and gold containers in mines. To be less exact, enough to make it interesting but not so many as to feel like a pile of gold the player can get rich off of.
Yeah, there is progress on this mod and thanks for the answer.
Do you want me to have miners living in the mine?
So far, I have the 1st and 2nd floors just about done.
Pages: 1 2