Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What Remains to be Done?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone at TES3 Silgrad Tower!

I was wondering if someone could give me a general overview about how much there is left to do in this project, and what the current progress is.

From what I can tell from the claims board, it looks as though the landscaping and exteriors are done but that there's still quite a lot of interiors left? How about NPCs and questing?
Oh Boy

Well lets start with Silgrad Tower version 1-4_3

Silgrad is more or less finished some of the quests have bugs and need fixing. Some of the other areas which where left un-finished are listed in the post below

some of the items listed in this thread are beginning to get some attention but its still a ways off

LINK: Update Release and whats next

Velothi Mountains

Exteriors 99% ****
Interiors 98%
Quests 1 of 10 completed
NPC's 20%

***** I say 99% becuase all the exterior has not been checked for floating and bleeding objects

Kragenmoor

Exteriors same as Velothi Mountains
Interiors 0% 0 of 180 interiors
Quests 0% (I think 15 quests would be good for this size mod)
NPC's 5%

Blacklight
I have not completed my review of Blacklight yet

Enjoy
Bob
Hmm... so the place that really needs work is Kragenmoor, it looks like?
Yes and No

I want to finish Velothi Mountains first
Continue work on Silgrad
Then onto Blacklight

Interiors can be done on any of these areas including Kragenmoor
but those are the priorities

This biggest issue at hand is quests, we have 3 full time modders (currently) with many years of modding experience but yet none of
us are good at implimenting quests (sadness abounds)

Enjoy
Bob
That sounds like a solid plan. That way the project approaches something that could actually be released much quicker.

And, sorry to break this to you, but I suck at questing Big Grin I guess you've just got no luck in attracting modders!

Perhaps if we were to make fully set-out quest plans, complete will all the dialogue and instructions pre-written, we might be able to persuade somebody from one of the other projects to copy and paste it for us?
Thanks

I hope so... We were really close at one point, even if we can just get the interiors in the VM portion completed and everything checked we can release it with 1 quest and add on as we go, I'd rather have more but if it will bring some attention to our team it will be worth it

Yes thats a good idea

Enjoy
Bob
OK then. So we need to make a list of priority interior claims.

And a list of quests?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
OK then. So we need to make a list of priority interior claims.

And a list of quests?

Well thats easily done

Piriority Interiors

KRD001 Karthor Keep* In Work by Quentin
VMR020 Ald Valeroth Sanctuary* In Work by bob196045
VH025 Traders Guild Open
VMR007 Bandit Caves * Interior Completed

* All these have a quest idea

Governor's Mistress/Duchess Lover
[In Work] VMR-020, Ald Valeroth Sanctuary
[Pre-Review] VMR-007, Bandit Caves

Thier is one other claim ...the number eludes me

Its a cave which sits directly between the Dwemer Ruin and the Daedric Shrine just east of Veranis Hall

The cave interior we decide to use is from the Gaedra Project by The Black Knight, he(TBK) is going to send me the files..

I have an idea for a short quest on this I will write it out in the QD section

Enjoy
Bob