Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Koniptions ResourcePack harvest script problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To All Who Use KoniptionsKreations-ResourcePack1,

I include a shorter custom script of mine for harvest effects with my animated plant nifs. This script of mine works.

I also mention in that resource that the script from "Harvest Flora" works with these nifs as well....but eyestrain happens while looking at monitors...and well...I wrote that script down wrong long ago to reference and based my playtesting script off of what I wrote down. *smacks face*

The animations will play in backwards sequence if use my plants with Harvest Flora script, currently. But this is easily fixed within the nif:

Open the plant nif up in Nifskope and expand NiControllerManager - you'll see two NiControllerSequences named "Forward" and "Backward" , repectively.

Switch the names of these two NiControllerSequences - rename "Forward" to "Backward", and "Backward" one to "Forward". Save the nif.

I will try to fix my Resource Pack soon, to prevent further confusion. But I post this notice here, since I know some provinces are probably using my Resource Pack, and a lot of people who visit here will see this notice as well.

Sorry for the confusion guys,
Koniption

EDIT: September 13, 2008 - I've uploaded a fixed version of my Resource Pack to TESNEXUS (I changed nif files and scripts). Be sure to read the description and changes on the TEsNexus description page. (I also mentioned the changes in the Readme that's in the zipped file).

These fixes do not include anything that are not in my ResourcePack1, hence misc files I made after the original ResourcePack1 do not have these fixes in place. See above for how to fix animated plants, for these currently unfixed models.

Here for FIXED resource pack 1: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18961
Howdy

I took a look at your stuff, it is really nice, I had never seen your stuff before I was missing good work

you wouldn't have any of that flora available in the morrowind version would you ?

Enjoy
Bob
Do you wanna release a second pack?Because a second would be awesome!
I will add a link to this thread in the Akavir Island mod thread. Deeza and exilehunter have massaged the heightmap into a form that people can start working with it. I'm sure the people working on different claims will want to know about this resource.

Thanks Koniption.
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Howdy

I took a look at your stuff, it is really nice, I had never seen your stuff before I was missing good work

you wouldn't have any of that flora available in the Morrowind version would you ?

Enjoy
Bob

I've never worked on Morrowind before, just Oblivion.

As far as the flora being available for Morrowind use, most of the meshes in that Resource Pack 1 are custom meshes, but some are altered Oblivion meshes, so you have to be careful.

I can list which ones are altered meshes if you want me too. As long as you avoid the altered meshes, I don't see why you can't use my meshes in Morrowind mods (if someone can convert them for you).

Senten: I want to release a second resource pack at some point, and I think I have enough models to do so already. But I need to optimize some models and tweak a lot of others before I do so. I also need to finish my current WIP projects I'm doing for ST and Blackmarsh, before I set out to do a 2nd resource pack.

Ysne58: You're welcome!

Koniption
Thanks Koniption

Conversion is exactly what is needed

just a matter of finding someone with time to do it

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob