Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Away and Return Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I apologize for my my absence my computers Hard Disk Crashed but its fixed so i am back :goodjob:
Welcome back Ciao. I was getting a little worried. The eternal mother in me I guess. I'm glad you got it fixed.
Hi everyone. As you've probably realised, I haven't posted in Akavir for a very long time now. Just to let you know that, due to a lot of things happening in real life, I have had to cut back quite dramatically on my modding commitments.

I've had a lot of fun working with you guys, so this is nothing personal, but the ST Editor job, Black Marsh and High Rock are my main commitments here (I'm a Core member of both) so I guess in the limited time I have available those have to come first.

I really hope you do succeed in making the Island. I will be dropping in from time to time to see how you are getting along,

regards,

Deeza
Thank you for letting us know that Deeza. I plan to keep facilitating this and hope that the mod does get released at some point.
It would seem that I to must join the ranks of away members Sad. My jobs going to take up all of my time now so I wont have much time for anything anymore. Wish I could contribute have contributed more. Don't let the mod die while I am gone :thumbsup:

good luck :bananarock:
Thanks for letting us know Shank. I will keep the board active and attempt to keep things organized.

It is unfortunate that I just am not able to use the construction set and other modding tools the way others can. We would be lots farther along if I were able to do that as well as what I actually can do.
Construction Set skills or not we would be lost without your organization skills
Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
Construction Set skills or not we would be lost without your organization skills

Thanks Ciao. I still believe we will release something. I just have no control over when it will happen. The people who have worked so hard on different parts deserve the chance to see their work released. I am committed to keeping things organized to help provide that opportunity.
Just a suggestion:

Why not make a big archive of all the meshes, textures, books and items that have been produced so far? That way everyone could have a copy of it and nothing would get lost again.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Just a suggestion:

Why not make a big archive of all the meshes, textures, books and items that have been produced so far? That way everyone could have a copy of it and nothing would get lost again.

As in a BSA type files? Or just a zip type file?

I will start saving all the files I can find onto one of my portable hard drives. I will try to get most of that done this week. Thanks for the suggestion Deeza.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5