Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Concept art for Island mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If it's okay i will do ALL concept work for the areas, meaning concept art for:
- tents
- buildings
- banners
- armor
- weapons
- creatures
- landmarks
- furniture
anything else?
i'll update this post as soon as i have concepts.
We will be needing plenty of concepts, but I think we should prioritise your list for the items we need the most, if that's OK with you. We already have weapons and armour, made by various modders as free resources.

So what we need most of all right now are:

Tsaesci Tents
Tsaesci Banners
Tsaesci bedrolls, sacks and crates

Tang Mo Clutter (bowls, drums, statuettes, masks)
Tang Mo Spear and Shield (these ones probably don't wear armour)
Try looking up the weapons and armour of Polynesia (Pacific) Islands for inspiration for the Tang Mo.

Sound good?
Okay, i'll start today as soon as i'm done with my project about "la dance Macabre" by Camille Saint-Saƫns.
La Dance Macabre is one strange song. Suppose to sound like Death playing a violin in a graveyard.

Anyway, you should work with Ra since he seems to be our main modeller.
I'll maybe try to draw something someday maybe.
But I have ideas now:
About tsaesci tents and sacks:
Why should they waste their hides, tents and and sacks could be made out of outgrown tsaesci hides.
Good idea that.
Quote:Originally posted by LPS_
I'll maybe try to draw something someday maybe.
But I have ideas now:
About tsaesci tents and sacks:
Why should they waste their hides, tents and and sacks could be made out of outgrown tsaesci hides.

That is an interesting concept. I think it would be a workable one for someone to build on as part of Tsaesci culture. They might be more inclined to focus on recycling and reusing than other cultures because of that. A unique race feature.
Maybe, on the mainland the poor tsaesci have huts reinforced with their own skins, the richer ones don't need that, for them it's a highly honoured family treasure built up through generations, stealing some of it is one of the highest offences in their culture?
Excellent ideas! We could re-use the Tsaesci tents from the Island mod as poor housing if and when we get to the mainland. Keep it coming!

Maybe Tsaesci nobles keep all of the skins of their ancestors as proof of their descent, in the same way that aristocrats used to keep books of all their ancestry.
Reading that I imagine quests associated with stealing skins of opposing nobles to take down their status Cool
Pages: 1 2