Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: And so he hits the big five-o...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...yep, this is officially my ten thousand post. Big Grin

I started getting close a couple of months ago, and like I said to Bob back then I thought I would hit the mark before my 31st birthday on Sep. 21st. It took a few weeks longer than that. I started closing in earlier this morning, and when my count hit 9,994 I decided I wouldn't postpone it any longer so I thought of some things I wanted to say anyway and posted them. And now, shazam, after I make this post I'll be the first ever to have a five-digit post count.

I still have a lot of memories of the Morrowind era of Silgrad Tower, the friends I made back then and the wonder and amazement as I took my first steps into modding. Despite that I've made a whopping 9,300 of my 10,000 posts after the team's main focus shifted from modding for TES3. :pop:

KuKulzA was certainly a worthy 'adversary' Wink , and it's not unlikely he would have overtaken me if he hadn't stepped off the modding scene. Despite his long absence his post count is still second highest. TheImperialDragon isn't far behind though, and I'm sure he'll overtake KuKulzA before the year is up. (That's right bud, it is a challenge Big Grin)

An interesting sidenote is that most will probably think 10,000 is a huge amount of posts and wonder if I stayed up for days just posting whatever came to my mind. Nah, quite the contrary. I've been here since March 24th 2004, and since then 1648 days have passed (give or take) so on average I've only made six posts a day. But on the whole I've been here almost every day too, so I guess I attained 10,000 through a mixture of consistency and long time.

I hope to see more guys on the five-o side in the future Smile
6-a-day is still an outstanding record :pop: . That's sheer commitment.

If you smoked 6-a-day then it would probably just about affect your health enough for you to know about it Smile. I can't believe I'm already past 600...it doesn't seem so long ago since I joined.
Congrats RW

10,000 is a milestone in any forum, it proves consistancy and attention to the task at hand. It also proves loyalty and dedication to something you truly love. I can only hope we are all able to accomplish the same at some point and be here for 20,000

Enjoy
Bob
All hail the first Emperor of Silgrad Tower!! Big Grin
How would Cardinal Ximinez say it?

THIS is the Silgradian Administration. Its chief strength is consistency ... consistency and dedication ... dedication and consistency ... its two strengths are dedication and consistency ... and attention to the task at hand ... Its three strengths are dedication, consistency and attention to the task at hand ... and an almost "fun"atical devotion to the Mod ... its four ... no ... Amongst its fortes ... are such elements as dedication, consistency ... I'll come in again

Or to make a long story short - congrats Wink

Greetings,

Quentin

P.S.: NOBODY expects ...

Q.
Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
P.S.: NOBODY expects ...
Q.

Or better still: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uprjmoSMJ-o Big Grin
Woot! I can't wait till I've got one that high! ;D
Congratulations! Smile
What it really means, of course, is what makes these forums special. Even if you don't mod you can often make a big difference just by being here. Some fabulous modders pass through here along with plenty of noobs and it's a great place to develop your modding skills. On that basis, this is indeed a great achievement! :yes:
wooow RazorWing! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! =)
Pages: 1 2