Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Fiddler's Green 113,24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the Khajiiti village on Topal Island. using Orcrest Architecture and a jungle-ish setting thanks to koniptions flora pack this will be the only khajiiti village on the island. I've done some preliminary work in the construction set (see pic) but i'm having issues testing in game. ctds whenever i cross the region border, which has me stumped. even with tes4edit i can't solve this conundrum.

Anyhoo a little more info on the town:
A small fishing community similar to Gnaar Mok. An Argonian runs a ferry to Senchal and the fishercats supply the Naval base with fish in return for gold so the villagers can purchase other supplies from the mainland. Topla Island has long been a disputed territory, and legally belongs to Black MArsh, and the residents are weary of the fighting and now live peacefully longside the argonian villages.
Looks promising,can't wait to see the finished Topal Island with popularity and with everything.
Looks good! Has the landscaping for the rest of the island been done yet?
Just found some more resources for you which would really spice up the imperial naval base next to your village:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15648

Some very large military-type ships there, as well as other port resources for the navy docks, including a massive medieval-style dock crane.

It also contains some small fishing boats, although the villagers probably can only afford to use smaller rowboats. Perhaps there could be one big fishing boat that's run by a group of fishercats?
An excellent find. Well done, these will be very useful especially around Senchal, which aside from Tear is one of the biggest port cities on Tamriel.

As for landscaping around the island, there is none, aside from the village. the rest is free for you to do anything you like with.
How's the port going, JKJ?

There's only a couple more things we want putting in the Topal files, and I'll send them to you as soon as I've got them sorted out. Then we're good to go!