Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Interesting Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just came across this list of the in-game dialogue in Oblivion concerning Argonia:

I hear the legions have been recalled from Fort Swampmoth in Black Marsh, and many of the Argonian slaves have returned to their tribes.

Many Argonians say they have been "called back" to Black Marsh. They disappear into the swamps and are never seen again.

Black Marsh has become more dangerous than ever. Many settlers have been lost, and most non-Argonians have left in fear.

The land of the Argonians is a strange place indeed.

I have heard Argonia is a strange and treacherous place. It is no wonder odd things are happening there.

I've heard many tales of Black Marsh. It sounds like a truly mysterious place.

Particularly of note is the middle one. In fear of what? The Naga? Civil war between the Archeins and peasantry? And why are the Argonians being recalled home by the Hist? Is it because they can sense the Oblivion crisis coming, or is something worse to come that we don't know about?

Some really juicy material for possible quests here....
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
the hist and daedra had a big epic battle of awesome. which was, of course, awesome.

What can I say but, Awesome.
Now if we could just find a way to work that into the mod... Big Grin
This bit about the "Giant Feathered Flu Tyrant" interests me...there's definitely more to this. It's worth sketching out some ideas for it. I wonder if quizzing Giskard again might reap results. He's interested in Black Marsh and knows his lore...
I am moving this to the Lore forum.