Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New or updated claims.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since we do seem to have lots of room, I am going to defer to Deeza on how to handle that. He knows a lot more about how the claim process needs to work.

I did go over to the modit forum and post an update on the heightmap. I also invited them to come check it out. If they want to, they are free to claim any of the unclaimed areas where their assets would fit and then put those in the way they want to see them look. Their stuff looks so wonderful in the videos that are available to see.

Ciao, if we have room for your quest, we will put it in. You will get first dibs on that claim if Deeza finds room for it.
I see some really great things happening in other threads. I don't want to disrupt anything in those threads though so I'll just say it is great.
Here are some ideas for new things we now have enough space for. Most of them are to give the Tang Mo more of a culture, so you get a feel for the personality of their people:

Tang Mo Funerary Site
The Tang Mo don't bury their dead underground. They take them to a special place and hang them up in the trees their people came from, although they keep the heads and shrink them by drying, and keep them in a special hut in their villages. The Site is a grove of trees with headless Tang Mo skeletons up in the branches (some bones having fallen down to the ground). The area around is burnt from all the offering fires and there are wooden tiki statues of their ancestors (see concept art thread).

Bamboo Farms
Edible bamboo shoots are a major part of the diet for the islanders of all races. Some areas of the island have been cultivated, with small, harvestable bamboo plants in neat rows.

Imperial Farms
The Imperial colonists long ago started to grow their own food, importing all their favourite plants from Cyrodiil.

Forest Shrines
Sacred sites of the Tang Mo. Full of wooden ancestor statues in small clearings in the forest, where many flowers are planted.
Those are all fantastic ideas. That would also go a long way towards our goal of making this different from the rest of Oblivion. If you want to set up claims by all means do so.