Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Computer troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ey all,

I've been kind of inactive for the past couple weeks, due to hardware problems. My video card decided to quit, and it's now been officially dead for at least a week and a half. Luckily, EVGA has a good warrantee, and they do cross-shipping, so i should have a new card in a week or two, at which time i'll be able to get back up and running.

Until then though, i myself am without a functioning computer, which of course means i can't mod anything, and my family doesn't like me hogging their personal computers for forum posts.

Just thought i'd let you guys know (I'm not dead!), just computerless.

- Seniosh
Damn sorry state of affairs, Seniosh! Best of luck getting yourself fixed up soon! I managed to get myself a pretty damn nice Gainward graphics card recently. Hopefully, you'll do as well as I did with your next set-up.
Enjoy the downtime cause your gonna work !!! when you get back on

j/king Big Grin

Its been very quiet across the board lately, seems everyone is busy busy.

See ya soon

Enjoy
Bob
Yeah, school's a b*&%#, but i've gotta get a good enough job that i can retire early and devote all of my time to modding Silgrad TESVI. Big Grin

Things have quieted a bit, but I'll be back soon, and Marching Band season's just about over, so i'll have free time to boot! The graphics card has shipped already (i think), so it should be here very soon. Once I'm up and running, i think I'll try to bang out 2-3 low-level MT writs, so no worries, I've got plenty to do!
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Yeah, school's a b*&%#, but i've gotta get a good enough job that I can retire early and devote all of my time to modding Silgrad TESVI. Big Grin
Sounds good. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
The graphics card has shipped already (i think), so it should be here very soon.
Great!
Graphics card has arrived! Thank god for EVGA product service and cross-shipping. Hopefully this card won't fry like the last one.

I still need to do some things, such as a complete re-install of every program (i wiped one of the HDs), but i should be up and running very soon. Oblivion's not installed yet, nor is the CS, but they're top on the list.

Internet's 100%, so i should be back on the forums at any rate (i still have school crap, but it beats having no computer at all!).

Look for modding updates within the month, i've got a lot of catching up to do with the Morag Tong.
Hopefully your up and running soon, I will also be modding again soon, so we should be able to get a good bit of Dumac done.