Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Sword Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone!

Sorry that theirs alot of screenies to this sword bout let me know Smile

[Image: th_sword02b-s.jpg] [Image: th_sword02b.jpg] [Image: th_sword02s.jpg]

[Image: th_sword02t-s.jpg] [Image: th_sword02t.jpg] [Image: th_sword02t-tex.jpg]
Looks perfect!
Smile Why thank you Smile
Nice little Shortsword...good for Gladiators!
Wow, Isn't their an arena in Oblivion? Maybe lol. But use what you like Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Ammon
Wow, Isn't their an arena in Oblivion? Maybe lol. But use what you like Smile

Yes, but it might also prove useful for one of the shorter races like the Paatru, for instance.
That actually intrigues me....
The Paatru most likely use weapons stolen from humans and other species. Weapons they make themselves would probably be clubs and spears.

I think that this sword should be a Kothringi weapon (they're extinct, so their weapons will by now have found their way into the hands of Paatru and other native black marsh creatures).

Is there any chance of making some Paatru clubs from natural materials (wood, flint and so on?)
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
The Paatru most likely use weapons stolen from humans and other species. Weapons they make themselves would probably be clubs and spears.

I think that this sword should be a Kothringi weapon (they're extinct, so their weapons will by now have found their way into the hands of Paatru and other native black marsh creatures).

Is there any chance of making some Paatru clubs from natural materials (wood, flint and so on?)

I planned on just retexturing Grummite weapons for Paatru. Or at least using those as a basis for new weapons. The Grummite weapons are PERFECT for this sort of thing.

The sword seems more imperialistic than anything else. Kothringi is (If I'm not mistaken) Aztec/Incan style.
Good to see you Tlo!

How are things?
Pages: 1 2