Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deepen Moor - Illimannu Cavern [Old Discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EDIT by TheImperialDragon on 14/11/08: I moved this to the archive. If you want to reclaim this, please send a PM and I'll reopen it. Smile
blue[/hr]

Hey, can I claim this as my first dungeon?

Kremen Thirn.
Absolutely! :goodjob: :check: Have fun!

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread. Smile
Is it OK to add some narrative? Rather than a quest, maybe just a diary of the bandit leader. Hopefully it would end up with the cave having a little extra character than otherwise.

Also, you reply extremely fast :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Kremen Thirn
Is it OK to add some narrative? Rather than a quest, maybe just a diary of the bandit leader. Hopefully it would end up with the cave having a little extra character than otherwise.
Go right ahead. =) That sounds like a good idea.

Quote:Originally posted by Kremen Thirn
Also, you reply extremely fast :goodjob:
I happened to see your post right after you posted. Wink
Another quick Q, what should I call the .esp? Would I be right using StKrIllimanuCavern1.0 ?(I have had Kr granted)

Thanks (yet!) again.

Kremen Thirn
You can call the ESP whatever you want. Smile It won't really matter much after it's been merged to the main ST ESM.
Another Question.

How should I go about playtesting this? For some reason the SilgradTowerTravel esp causes the game to crash before I can even reach the mainmenu, and "coc DeepenMoorCavernEmanIllimannuInterior00" fails me as well.

Kremen Thirn
Don't load the travel ESP - there were technical changes to the ESM which prevent from working with the modding ESM.

I think I see a problem in the OP. It should read DeepenMoorCavernIllimannuInterior00, the 'eman' must have been leftover from a copy-paste. Confusedhrug: My bad, I'll fix it right away.

As long as there are objects in DeepenMoorCavernIllimannuInterior00, it should work.
That has worked perfectly, and thanks for notifying me the travel esp is broken, I thought I needed to redownload it.

Kremen Thirn
Glad things are working properly. :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2