Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis' Rocky Region: Area Claim #18 [OLD]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I do this one? Smile
Quote:Originally posted by GoatsOnABoat
Can I do this one? Smile

Absolutely! Good luck, and have fun Smile
quick question-- Map markers? do we need them? Are we even going to have a world map?
We will have a world map, and I think we will eventually want map markers. Smile However, it would be hard to test them right now as the map isn't currently plugged in. We're probably going to come back to this later on.
okay, thank you. Smile
I think that it's (probably) ready for the first review. Big Grin

There is a cave entrance; I'll add a thread to the dungeon claims board since I'm going away for a while and won't be able to do it myself.

so here we go:
I had a look at your file, GB. Smile

I'm not sure about the parasol mushrooms - I don't see any others on the surrounding rocky wilderness landscape. There are a few in the neighboring Soluthis cells, however, but I don't think that counts as wilderness area. Same with the Stoneflowers (I would suggest replacing them with Kreshweed), with the Mooncap, and possibly with the Roobrush (did you see any elsewhere in the rocky region?).

There is either a texture or vertex shading seam crossing the border between cells (-19, 43) and (-20, 43). That should probably be fixed. I attached a screenshot of it for you.

The tent and the boat wreckage are interesting. :yes: If you haven't already, I suggest writing the diary/log of the person who owned them in order to explain how they got there and to perhaps add a bit more interest.

Unfortunately, it looks like your ESP affects a few of the cells outside of the area you were working on. This can be normal, but when I clean the ESP, some gaps in the land appear along the south and east of your area. This means a few extra cells will probably need to be merged. I don't know if any of those extra cells are being worked on by anyone else, so we'll need to wait for Razorwing and sandor to OK this before the ESP can be merged.

Overall it looks very nice! :goodjob: Good modding!
thanks for the review, TID, I really wish I could finish the claim.

but I can't. Sad

as for the mushrooms-- i saw one in the cell when I started modding, I don't know what it was doing there either, but i rolled with it.

(also: un-claimed.)