Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis' Grassy Region: Area Claim #01 [OLD]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it ok if I claim this area?
First, you'll need to hit this thread and grab some initials. Then the actual granting is up to Razorwing.

Steve
Thanks Smile I had a chat with him, and I got the impression that I could go ahead and do it... I best wait for confirmation, though =)
Quote:From the OP (written by Razorwing)
To claim this area, post a reply saying so. You don't have to wait for anyone to confirm your claim, you can get started right away.
Have fun! :yes:
Looking forward to following your progress :goodjob:
Does anybody know if you can set the CS so that the cell boundaries are visible?
Quote:Originally posted by Legartius
Does anybody know if you can set the CS so that the cell boundaries are visible?

In the render window, hit B.

Steve
Thanks Smile
Another question: when i'm texturing the ground, I get a kind of squaring, where I can't texture certain cells, but I can texture others. Is there a way to sort this?
Quote:Originally posted by Legartius
Thanks Smile
Another question: when i'm texturing the ground, I get a kind of squaring, where I can't texture certain cells, but I can texture others. Is there a way to sort this?
Check this post.
Thanks Smile I think it's something to do with the limit of textures per cell, I vaguely recall it now. Thanks for all the answers guys Smile
Pages: 1 2