Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Game Plan for the 3.2 release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hold your horses there Senten, have a look at the original post, i fill in the green ticks when things are done. 3.2 is still a wee way off. things like interiors, dungeons, moving Rimmen still need to be done. Rimmen especially
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
hold your horses there Senten, have a look at the original post, I fill in the green ticks when things are done. 3.2 is still a wee way off. things like interiors, dungeons, moving Rimmen still need to be done. Rimmen especially

I don't have horses,mate. Only wolves. Wink

That's okay, just i saw,Toyb has made a lot of book.

So writing books is don't important.

`Senten
went through this morning and added a whole heap of books. they're done
went through this morning and added a whole heap of books. they're done

Fantastic,my friend! Smile
One more task is done :check:

`Senten
I'll fix the Topal Hut today.

`SN
sweet,
could you please hollow out the cieling (adding a second floor) so we can use all that space, these huts are so large i want to be able to house a small village in just 2.
sweet,
could you please hollow out the cieling (adding a second floor) so we can use all that space, these huts are so large I want to be able to house a small village in just 2.

Allrighto,it will be big then! :goodjob:

I promised the hut yesterday,but im was a bit busy,today is Friday,so i will finish it today!

`SN
no worries matey
Topal Hut Fixing - Done :check:

- Full new models with new textures
- 2 floors

**Download Here**

-Screens-
excellent thanks mate
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6