Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Progress report?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hmm, i guess we could. Since your the undertaker of the claim, i suppose you have a good idea of what the region should be like. Some descriptions, links to other mods, drawings, pictures etc. will be good for the claims page.
I believe all the things you want to make should be posted in Game Design Thread, so everyone in the team know what they are up to!
Make a new design thread specifically for the Tsaesci Highlands.\

And then the same again for any other regions.

I apologise for my absence, but I will be back and ready to work fairly soon. I just have to sort some things out in real life first.
Hey Guys!

How's the project going?
Forums are bit silent...everything is ok?
Quote:Originally posted by Senten
Hey Guys!

How's the project going?
Forums are bit silent...everything is ok?

I wish there were something to report. I had started downloading all the unique items we have to put into a single BSA file when my laptop harddrive went south. The files are on a separate portable drive. I plan to finish downloading them when I get the lap top back.

On a positive note, HP did not charge me to send out new restore disks, since what the store set up for me somehow did not make it to where I can find it. Either I lost them or I never got them.
No progress on my side. I havent had any good blocks of modding time, or rather any time to do anything.

Just a proposition to whoever comes around in the next few days-

Should we use vanilla landscape objects in our region preset list? ie- rocks, logs and flora.
No one seems to be volunteering to simply retexture the vanilla models with new textures so i dont think we'll get anywhere otherwise. (I can get a link up to the textures Ra sent me for anyone who would take this job.)
Pages: 1 2 3