Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Preset Lists for Landscaping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has there been any progress in this area? I would do it myself but I'm afraid I don't know enough about what kind of vegetation you want and, crucially, how the process works. However, I can try if you'd like, maybe next week.

You mentioned that not all of the new flora are finished. Can region generation start without them, or would it be necessary to wait for them to be ready?
region gen can start without them, but they will need to be hand placed once complete. there is a thread in the landmass region, but there has not been much input.
Then let's finish it. I will look over the thread, then I'll post up a list.

If you approve, I will pass it to sandor.
Some good initiative there, something I've been lacking of late. Feel free to delegate any tasks necessary to get this done to me. I know that should be my job but, well.... Big Grin It'll get me involved concretely again.
About yet-to-be-completed plants:

If you know that a new plant is coming soon and there is an existing one that is similar in dimensions, a new entry could be created in the CS using the existing plant model for generation. Once the new plant model is online, simply change the model name and voilĂ ! New plants magically appear!
That's a great idea! Does someone have a list of the plants that haven't been done yet?
i'll get onto it, my computers being a pig though