Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Havign a problem accessing the forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if someone here could help me. I have just recently got my internet sorted out 100% (Having a few problems) and I tried to access the forums and for some unknown reason both Internet Explorer and Firefox cannot accrss them

I can access the main site page and view it without any problems, the problems occur when I try to access the forums.

Can anyone help?
Hi InsanitySorrow, a bit more detail in what problems you are having in accessing the forums would help others in understanding.

Is it a login issue? Can you even open the page?
I cant view the page, it comes up with "Internet Explorer cannot find the page". well something close to that.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
I cant view the page, it comes up with "Internet Explorer cannot find the page". well something close to that.

Looking at it simply, have you tried to access the forums through say 'google' and resaving the shortcut?

I had an issue with staying logged in awhile back and it was because my shortcut didn't have 'www' in the address properties.

Also some spyware programs can and will block certain sites they see as threats whether it is warranted or not. If accessing the site from the search engine doesn't work try looking at you phishing filters or spyware programs.

When I had the login issue the solution was alot simpler than it appeared.
Thanks for the help Zurke :goodjob:

I had to change my Bit Defender anti-phising settings, I hade to add this site to the whitelist so it wont get checked and blocked.
NP InsanitySorrow I am very happy it worked out for you. Not being able to access these forums can be so frustrating Smile.