Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Congratulations Zurke!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Promotion_fireworks_1.gif] [Image: Promotion_fireworks_2.gif] [Image: Promotion_fireworks_3.gif]
CONGRATULATIONS Zurke!

[blockquote][1st]Z[/1st]urke has been with the Silgrad Tower team for almost a year now, having joined on January 5th 2008. A month later he started claiming Silgrad city interiors and completed thirty-five claims up to now! On April 27th he has been promoted to ST modder.

He also completed the Soluthis farmland region which is a very large exterior claim.

As the new deputy mayor of Silgrad city (appointed on June 19th) he became responsible for the interior development.

On August 2nd he has been promoted to (interior) reviewer.

Last but not least Zurke has proven to be a reliable, competent and creative modder who is always willing to help others.

So for his commitment, excellent work and friendly attitude we couldn't be happier about recognizing him as core member. Welcome aboard!

:cheers:

- The Silgrad Tower core team

For those who are unfamiliar with the concept of core members;
Apart from access to the internal board and voting rights on internal matters of the team, core member status is accompanied by global moderator powers. It also implies a deeper involvement both in the team and the modding process, although the details of that involvement remains for each core member to define for him or herself.
[/blockquote]
:bananarock:

One word. "unexpected".

Thanks Sandor and other Core Members Smile.

Long live ST and Elder Scrolls!!
Congratulations dear Friend!

You have my respect. :goodjob:
Sorry forthe late post, only just noticed it.

Congrats and your promotion Zurke, I'm sure you worked very hard to get it :goodjob:
Congrats Zurke, and welcome to the core! Good job, hope to see what you do next.
Congratulations Zurke! Smile :banana: :party:
Congratulations Zurke!
Congratz Zurke

Well deserved for sure

May your tenure be long and fruitful

:bananarock: :banana:

Enjoy
Bob
wtf? I was aware of Zurke's awesome work-rate and high standards but I had no idea that he'd got all of that completed in just one year!!! Respect is very, very much due and now that he is back with us in a more active capacity, it's a real shot in the arm for the team as a whole. :dance:

Congratulations!
Again thank you all.

Hopefully I can live up to the honor.
Pages: 1 2