Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Back again....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i am back again and rolling anyone care to let me inn on what has gone on latly?seems like i left it yesterday been quite her i guess....

the reason i post it in the models section is that i am ready for work and you if you have any Illustrations/art for me ill be more then happy to give it a shot.... :goodjob:

been busy beacause of school ... sorry :alert:

Btw doing some buildings as we speak.... :banana:
What part of Elseweyr are your buildings for?

I could use some help with the Halls of Colossus when you're done.

Edit:

I've been inactive recently so JKJ would be better placed to get you up to speed.
have a look at the game plan to see what we'd like done for the next release and see where to go from there. personally i'd like the topal hut worked on to make it look better. i can provide the max files if need be. but the s'rha exterior pieces need done too. there are a few thing that need to be fixed on existing models too, such as the z-fighting and collision mest for the orcrest exterior steps, and a collision mesh for the dune fountain piece too, are the first to spring to mind. and i'm doing a major overhaul of orcrest, you'll hardly recognise it in the next release
i will but right now my computer with ms3d is down ill get back to you when i get time...

we needed a rehaul to orcrest cant wait to se the outcome...
BTW, I will send you a selection of resources for Corinth as soon as I get permission to use them. There should be enough to make the full city.

I also have an idea for Senchal - presumably the new, smart sections where the drug lord's palaces are located would be made in extravagant, modern Imperial style, mixed in with more traditional Khajiiti influences. If so, then we do not need to make a separate architecture set and move directly to construction.
is the conrith tileset done? is there enough pieces for a city?

if needed i can try to make some ...
This guy is history.