Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Your suggestion...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been working on a Shivering Isles home for almost a year now and have just 1 thing to do before i can brush everything up for a release.
Keeping in touch with the dual sides of the isles, i made the house sectioned into dementia and mania And so i made these servants for the dementia side. But since i added them in, i havent come up with a suitable role for them. I already have a forge, alchemy storage area, enchanting and spellmaking + a training area. So i pretty much covered all the areas, yet i have these servants. If you have a suggestion for them, help me out and post your ideas.

Note: i'm not too keen on making them companions for Shiverinng isle journeys.
- a cook: he sells some food, prepares potions, etc.
- a horsekeeper: so you can ride a horse in SE
- a guard: he guards your place, of course
- a blacksmith: repairs weapons, and you can order him to make one ==> 3 days later you have it
- an alchemist: he has ALL ingredients for you to buy
- a maid: clenas the house, is there for basic roleplay
- a butler (+ a bell in your room) you can ring him and then he opens a menu (food, drink, a book,.. you name it, he fetches it for you)
This is one of the reasons we have the off topic thread. Good luck exile--that should be one awesome release. Thanks for sharing that you are working on it.
After all the stuff Shiver-Tail said i can't think of anything more besides maybe somone to torture( fits with the dementia thing Wink )

All i can say is that the mod sounds pretty cool and ill be downloadin' it :goodjob:
Anyone here willing to test this mod for me? All you need is SI and hopefully a savegame after the SI main quest. (or at least upto cylarne)
I have a save game After the SI main quest id be glad to help =)
thnx ciao. i pm'ed you the details.
Quote:Originally posted by exilehunter
thnx ciao. I pm'ed you the details.

I have done some testing and PM'ed you the results
any deveopment on your testing ciao gamer? i intend to release it soon.
Quote:Originally posted by exilehunter
any deveopment on your testing ciao gamer? I intend to release it soon.

So far nothing new to report :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2