Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Kamal have arrived...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Kamal_WindowUnderCursor.png]
note: I took my inspiration from bats and molerats. Since they live underground and they are smei-insectiods, i gave them four eyes and a biolumniscent appendage...
Remarks? Questions?
the kamal are insectoid deep dwellers? i figured they were ice demons due to where they live. none the less, some very nice work. I sure hope ra manages to work his magic.
Looks bizarre, which is fitting IMO. :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by exilehunter
the kamal are insectoid deep dwellers?

Strange, huh? They are called "ice daemons” but if you read this
It looks like we decided (or they just ARE, i can't figure out wich one Big Grin ) to make them a
semi-insectoid people instead of roar-I’m-gonna-eat-your-face daemon-like apes…

Kamal
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Staff_of_Hasedoki

I once considered the ties this artifact could have with the Kamal (or Akavir for that matter), hence the name and the face on the statue...
Another nice work Shiver. As far as I can remember, apart from the partly insectoid piece, we had decided that this race would not be playable.

As always, this can be reconsidered.
I know, i thought they were going to be NPCs
Actually i hoped that maybe ra could put this head on the troll mesh, edit the mesh, give it textures, etc....
Snapping a new head on an existing creatures skeleton is easy. Just one bone to to mess with maybe a neck bone too, but easy regardless.
Sounds good!

(random randomness)
Victory to the Lolcat Nation: I m in ur forum... pustng stuf
Looks cool!
Pages: 1 2 3